25.3.09

0015 - Creamy (Coconut) Mushroom 1.0



Thinking about dinner can be quite a chore. Especially when you are left with limited resources in the kitchen ;-) But Matt did well in the kitchen on Monday night.

A can of Campbell's Creamy Mushroom
A can of Santan Kara
Good amount of Garlic, Red Onions, Green Chili, Salt & Sugar
Diced Beef

And... with a bowl of hot rice, he whipped up a pretty good "lauk". It was definitely what i would have called, "Lauk Campak-Campak". It is the kind of dish my mum would come up with when she's running out of ideas. LoL!

Justbe mindful of the amount of Coconut here ;-) I am not as adventurous as Matt when it comes to whipping up "Lauk Campak-Campak"... but he did good. At least he saved me from going hungry that night :)

PS: To all my Malay readers, could you help me translate the term "Lauk Campak-Campak" so that my non-Malay readers will be able to understand :) Thank you!

No comments: