25.3.09

0016 - Lemak Ayam Chili Padi 1.0



Serves 4

- To blend with the right amount of water
1.5 Large Red Onions
1 Fresh Red Chili
3 Fresh Green Chili
4 Garlic
1 tablespoon of Tumeric Powder
* Please blend all of the above with water. Ensure the outcome of the mix is not too watery nor too thick.

- To mix in the hot oil together with the blended mix above
1 Fresh Green Chili
250ml Santan Kara
5 Mushrooms cut into Halves *optional
1 Large Potato cut into Cubes *optional
8 Pieces of Chicken meat (quantity & type will depend entirely on you. over here I use drumsticks)
1 cup of water
Salt & Sugar to taste



Definitely with steamy... hot... fluffy... rice.................... :-)

It was a dish i have been craving for. So i called my mum early in the week asking her how to cook it. It took 2 days thinking whether or not i should give it a try. I had to think about it A LOT, coz i was afraid it was going to end up a failure, especially since it was going to be my first time making this. dUh.

Well, to cut the story short, i made it in less than an hour and there wasn't any leftover after feeding 5 mouths, my self included. It's not as perfect as the one mum makes but for a novice like me, it'll do. I was too darn happy for words with the results.

Whichever one of you who's going to attempt this, let me know if you need instructions :) Just for the record, the mushrooms & potatoes are my optional additions. You may sub it with anything else you like, or whatever that your tastebuds can handle!

No comments: