14.7.09

0037 - Cookie & Tea-Time

On our last day in Wellington, Matt's mum did some baking (see entry 0036) and more, as you can see from the upcoming pictures. It looks good and pretty over here doesn't it? Trust me, they do taste good. And nothing that good food can't bring a family together... even if it's just little cakes and cookies!

I can't bake, only because I have yet to try. But I do feel inspired. Perhaps, I'll get down to it before school reopens next week? You'll know about it when I blog about it. Now, enjoy some pretty pictures :)

IMG_9396 IMG_9397
IMG_9398 IMG_9401
Now watch as she holds a cookie in one hand and oggled at the other goodness. I'm sure she's already contemplating her next bite. What an adorable girl Mia is. Just look at those cheeks... :)

IMG_9399
Mia grabs the cookie faster than you can say the word cookies!

(all pictures were captured on July 4th, 2009)

No comments: