27.8.09

0048 - Homemade Cheeseburger

Have you ever had one of those very random moments where your stomach craves for a Cheeseburger? I've been having those moments eversince I came to Brisbane in February.

IMG_9528 IMG_9529 IMG_9532
IMG_9533 IMG_9535 IMG_9540

With all the key ingredients ready, Matt whipped up our first ever Homemade Cheeseburger. It was really good, for me especially, since my favourite fast-food chain, MacDonald's is not Halal, in Brisbane. So this, was as close as it gets to satisfy my cravings :) But it's a little bit more special, coz I know it's homemade and you can never get anything outside as close as this. Even more so, when he added his own homemade (more like EXPERIMENTAL) sauce to go with it!

IMG_9548

Because this meal was specially prepared by Matt, other than the ingredients captured above, I have no idea how you can go about making the beef patties. I'm sorry guys. You might have to work a little bit harder and surf the net (or look in one of your recipe books) for the "How-To". Whatever it is, do share if you get round to it :)

No comments: